Sci-Tek has been providing services for the water and wastewater conveyance and treatment industry for over 20 years for municipal authorities in the Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Harrisburg areas. We contribute to resolving regional wet weather challenges through integrated planning programs and site-specific design projects. Our team consists of engineers and scientists that provide water management solutions to our local clients and communities. Annually, more than 60% of Sci-Tek’s revenue is generated from water and wastewater conveyance and treatment plant engineering and planning projects. The services we can provide include:
- Engineering Services: site civil design, storm & sanitary sewer and water main design and rehabilitation, permitting, environmental site assessment and remediation
- Project Planning: project and program management, performance study, site priority and planning, flood mitigation and control planning, and geospatial data analysis and visualization.
- Stormwater Management Design: site civil design development, public and private stormwater retrofits, and design of Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) facilities.
- Geotechnical Services: subsurface explorations for water supply, stormwater and wastewater conveyance, and GSI facilities inclusive of logging test borings and test pits, infiltration testing, evaluation of soil and rock properties using site specific data, and geotechnical reporting.
- Water and Wastewater Analysis: hydraulic and hydrologic modeling and design of dams, canals, drainage facilities, and other small structures.
- Surveying and Mapping: topographic and boundary surveys; right of way, easement and ALTA land title surveys; aerial control, wetland, and as-built surveys; deed research and legal descriptions; and construction stakeout
- Flow and Water Quality Monitoring
- Construction and Compliance Inspections