Sci-Tek is an engineering, surveying, and consulting firm with 25 years in business. A certified minority business enterprise, we offer expertise in land and boundary surveying, site civil design, design engineering services, water resources engineering, environmental site assessment and remediation, geotechnical engineering, and construction inspection.
Among our 46 employees are engineers, geologists, and surveyors with professional registrations and certified environmental scientists, technicians, and specialists in various industries.
Sci-Tek has completed more than 1,000 projects that have encompassed a broad range of challenges. Clients are serviced throughout the Eastern United States from our Pittsburgh, Washington, PA, and Philadelphia offices and include federal, state, and local government agencies; private corporations; and engineering and architectural firms.
We believe that a firm with diversity in culture, race, color, national origin, gender, and religion possess unlimited creativity. Diverse people have differences in opinion and visualize problems and solutions with unique perspectives. Providing answers to the challenges of the world we live in would not be the same without diversity. Sci-Tek values diversity and is committed to make everyone feel welcome as part of our team.
- QUALITY – Our deliverables are of a superior level of quality.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – We look at things from the customer’s point of view and work hard to meet their needs.
- TEAMWORK – We succeed when we help each other succeed.
- EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT– Our greatest strength is the ability and skill of our employees.
- STEWARDSHIP– We work in a manner that is protective of the natural environment and human health.