Sci-Tek Consultants, Inc., a certified minority business enterprise,
is an engineering, surveying, and consulting firm.
Since its founding in 1996, Sci-Tek has completed more than 1,100 projects that have encompassed a broad range of challenges in various markets such as water and sewer, aviation, transportation, education, housing, site development, healthcare, and energy. Clients are serviced throughout the Eastern United States from our Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Washington, PA offices and include federal, state, and local government agencies; private corporations; and engineering and architectural firms.
Among Sci-Tek’s 49 employees are engineers, geologists, surveyors, planners, analysts, and scientists— many holding graduate degrees, professional registrations, and/or certifications. Annual revenue is approximately $6 Million.
Sci-Tek’s practice areas — civil, geotechnical, and mechanical engineering; environmental consulting; and surveying — combine to offer clients a single source for answers that add value to the project.
Sci-Tek seeks to be one of the best engineering and consulting firms providing services to public and private clients in our target markets.
To provide sustainable services and solutions in a manner which delights our customers.
- QUALITY – Our deliverables are of a superior level of quality.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – We look at things from the customer’s point of view and work hard to meet their needs.
- TEAMWORK – We succeed when we help each other succeed.
- EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT – Our greatest strength is the ability and skill of our employees.
- SUSTAINABILITY – We conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner, cultivate an environmentally responsible and healthy workplace, and work to create sustainable solutions for our clients, stakeholders, and local communities.
Sci-Tek has a solid and committed leadership team
to meet the needs of our company and our clients.