Jason serves as Sci-Tek's Geotechnical Engineering Manager and has over 11 years of diverse civil engineering experience for the water and wastewater treatment and collection, aviation, transportation, educational, housing, commercial development, dams and water resources, and power generation industries.
Jason enjoys supporting sustainability initiatives, contributing to resolving regional wet weather issues, managing water and sewer projects, and managing geotechnical efforts to help clients develop site specific projects. He routinely manages projects, prepares engineering analysis and written reports and has field experience - supervising subsurface investigations, construction projects, and construction materials testing projects. Jason has a vast experience with geotechnical projects, the design and modification of dams and construction slopes, and green stormwater infrastructure projects.
Education and Professional Training
- B. S. Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- National Green Infrastructure Certification Program (NGICP) 2017
- ASCE Environmental & Water Resources Institute
- ASCE Pittsburgh Chapter Sustainability Committee
- ASCE Geo-Institute
- Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Engineers Society of Western Pennsylvania