David has performed over 350 Phase I and II Environmental Assessments for purposes of environmental investigation, due diligence, compliance with environmental regulations in support of property transfers, mergers, financing, and acquisitions in 13 states.
He has managed remediation projects under Pennsylvania DEP Act 2 and Superfund (CERCLA) regulations, remediated underground storage tank sites, and conducted soil and groundwater contamination investigations in a number of eastern states.
His experience also includes environmental expert witness support, and he has served as the Health and Safety Officer at remediation, construction and demolition sites.
Education and Professional Training
- A. Geology, Temple University, 1986 | M.S. Geology, Fort Hays State University, 1992
- 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Site Operations Training (OSHA 1910.120)
- New Miner Training, Federal Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA)
- Nuclear Density Gauge Training (Troxler #10338694 Nuclear Gauges)
- Bridge Lite Training (British Petroleum)
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Registered Professional Geologist (PA and DE)
- Philadelphia Geological Society