Charles is owner and President of Sci-Tek. His primary duties include strategic planning, business development, quality assurance, and operations management functions. Firm clients include federal, state, and local government agencies, private corporations, and consulting engineering and architectural firms.
He also provides quality assurance on environmental projects and ensures that customer requirements and deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Training
- B. S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
- M.B.A. Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP) (Past President)
- ESWP George Washington Scholarship Committee
- American Society of Highway Engineers Pittsburgh Section
- University of Pittsburgh Swanson School of Engineering Diversity Advisory Committee
- CEO’s for Sustainability Co-Chair (Sustainable Pittsburgh)