Sci-Tek was contracted to provide surveying of existing conditions and simplified right-of-way plans of sections of Patton Street Ext. (approximately 1,000 linear feet) and River Avenue (approximately 2,000 linear feet) for the Allegheny Capital Roads Project. The simplified right-of-way plans include the parcels designated as MBL 1368-L-19 and 1368-L-21 fronting River Avenue and MBL 544-M-329 fronting Patton Street Ext. The scope of services includes the following:
- A field survey to establish horizontal & vertical control points that are referenced to the State Plane Coordinate System (PA South) NAD 83 horizontal datum. The vertical datum will be NAVD 88.
- A PA One Call Preliminary Design notification to request information from participating utility companies on the existing underground utilities within or adjacent to the approximate survey limits.
- A topographic survey of the existing site conditions within the existing road right-of-way limits and proposed take areas.
- Research to obtain the record documents containing the metes and bounds descriptions or reference to a subdivision plan of the subject tracts.
- A limited property survey of three parcels designated as MBL 1368-L-19 and 1368-L-21 fronting River Avenue and MBL 544-M-329 fronting Patton Street Ext.
- A simplified right-of-way plan showing the features surveyed as well as information received as a result of the PA One Call notification.