Jeremy is a multifaceted land surveyor and technical professional with 18 years of experience in conventional and GPS surveying, mapping and project management.
He is experienced in boundary, topographic, wetland, land title, aerial photogrammetric control, route and volumetric surveys; construction stakeout and pipeline routing and as-built surveys; and deed research and property descriptions.
Education and Professional Training
- Geological Sciences, Indiana University of PA (3 Years)
- Geology, Arizona State University (1 Year)
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Professional Land Surveyor (PA & NC)
- American Association of Highway Engineers (ASHE), Pittsburgh Chapter
- Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors (PSLS)
- National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS)