Jack performs civil engineering in the higher education, aviation, water and sewer, municipal, transportation, institutional, and commercial markets.
His major areas of emphasis include site design, ADA Compliance, stormwater management, utilities coordination, pavement design and analysis, infrastructure and site development, preparation of construction plans and technical specifications, construction cost estimates, and facility permitting.
Education and Professional Training
- S. Civil Engineering and Public Affairs, Carnegie Mellon University, 1974
- Troxler Nuclear Gauge Equipment
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Registered Professional Engineer (PA)
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor (PA)
- PA DEP Erosion and Sediment Control General Permit Certification (ESCGP-2)