Sci-Tek provided engineering services at Pittsburgh International Airport as a subconsultant to L.R. Kimball. The work consisted of the rehabilitation of the intersection of Hangar and Cargo Road, the bituminous employee parking lot adjacent to ACAA’s field maintenance building, and the rehabilitation of a bridge on Clinton - Enlow Road. Sci-Tek provided the following:
- Surveying – Conducted survey of inlet covers and manhole lids.
- Notice of Proposed Construction (FAA Form 7460-1) - Assist with the technical write-up including attachments for the FAA Form 7460 for the two areas of work included in this project.
- FAA Categorical Exclusion (CATEX) Form - Assist with the technical write-up including attachments for the CATEX form for the two areas of work included in this project.
- Quantity Take-Offs - Provide quantity take-offs of the identified repairs for cost estimating purposes.
- Lead Paint Inspection - Provide EPA-accredited and Pennsylvania-certified lead risk assessors to collect up to 15 paint samples from the steel girders on the bride located on Clinton – Enlow Road. The chips will be analyzed by a National Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program (NLLAP) certified laboratory. A report will be prepared indicating the locations of the samples taken, the methodologies, and recommended response action.
- As-Built Drawings - Create As-Built drawing set for the project.
- Higway Occupancy Permit – creation and submission of HOP permit to PADOT District 11.