Gary, who serves as Engineering Manager for Sci-Tek, has 41 years of experience and offers diverse skills in project management and civil, environmental, and geotechnical engineering. His diverse background allows him to contribute to most projects, including subsurface investigations, geotechnical analysis, site design, stormwater management Best Management Practices and green infrastructure design, and environmental assessments.
He also provides expert witness testimony on geotechnical issues such as landslides and mine subsidence.
Gary has also received a U.S. patent for an Adjustable Oarlock Pin and Rigging Assembly.
Education and Professional Training
- B.S. Civil Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, 1976
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Registered Professional Engineer (PA, OH, WV)
- Licensed Private Pilot (Fixed Wing) and Licensed Commercial Drone Pilot
- Project Management Professional (PMI Certified – Retired)
- PA DEP Erosion and Sediment Control General Permit Certification (ESCGP-2)
- Engineers Society of Western Pennsylvania
- Treatment and Reuse of Acid Mine Drainage and Other Sustainable Technologies - International Water Conference, 2011